GENERAL STATEMENT OF LIFETIME GUARANTEE for Stainless Steel Pipes and Bars
We guarantee, your custom built stainless steel exhaust system is warranted against defects in material and workmanship, this warranty applies only to the original purchaser who owns the vehicle on which it was originally installed, (see below) during which you remain the registered keeper of the vehicle, and whilst the vehicle remains in a roadworthy condition, or for the period as defined. All guarantees are subject to the conditions and limitations set out below.
Your statutory rights are not affected by this guarantee.
There is a lifetime guarantee for pipes and Bars that they will be corrosion resistant and free from rust. There is a 5 year warranty on all fixtures, fittings and brackets. There is no warranty for electrical wiring, L.E.D marker lights. Your custom built exhaust system or Truck Bar does not require maintenance, and provided that the vehicle it is installed on is maintained in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions, it will remain trouble free for the lifetime of the vehicle. If the product has not been installed or fitted correctly our guarantee is void.
CLAIMS UNDER GUARANTEE
In the unlikely event of experiencing a defect in your custom built exhaust system, we will repair or replace at our discretion any defective part. The exhaust or Bar must be returned (STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT) to us where it was built for inspection.
You have agreed to install a custom hand built exhaust system or Truck Bar to your Tractor or Truck and the sound emitting from the exhaust has many variations and we cannot guarantee the sound level or tone.
No other warranty, expressed or implied (including merchantability), applies to the exhaust, nor is any person or the manufacturer authorised to assume any other warranty. The manufacturer does not assume any responsibility for any consequential damages occasioned by the exhaust, or inconvenience or interruption in any operation whatsoever.
In order to make a claim you are required to produce the original invoice and the registration document for the vehicle.
If physical or contamination damage to the system is evident you may also be asked to provide proof of vehicle routine maintenance, or a current CVRT certificate before any repairs are carried out under the guarantee. All costs of bringing the vehicle or collection must be paid by the customer, upon inspection if the exhaust shows signs of alteration, or subjected to misuse or damage from accidents or bump damage then the warranty is void. We reserve the right to charge a Minimum of €25, to a maximum of €50 for our labour and examination costs.
TRANSFER OF GUARANTEE
It is possible to transfer the custom built exhaust warranty should you sell your vehicle, the new owner may transfer the guarantee subject to a system inspection and payment of the current guarantee transfer fee.
Please contact us to arrange the transfer, and for confirmation of the current transfer fee. The following items are excluded from Lifetime Guarantee.
- Mechanical items, including flexible couplings and knuckle joints are covered for a period of 12 months from the date of installation.
- Catalytic converters are covered for a period of 12 months from the date of installation.
- Manifolds & Downpipes are covered for a period of 12 months from the date of installation.
- Rubber mountings are covered for a period of 12 months from the date of installation.
- Repairs, alterations or modifications to exhaust components or systems not made by ourselves are not guaranteed.
- Any other items specifically noted as excluded on the original purchase invoice.
Please note that all guarantees are subject to the conditions and limitations set out below.
CONDITIONS AND LIMITATIONS OF GUARANTEES
- Surface discoloration or corrosion other than corrosion that results in leakage is not covered by the guarantee.
- Damage caused to any part of the exhaust system as a direct or indirect result of worn engine mountings or excessive vibration is excluded from the guarantee.
- Damage caused by physical impact of any kind, including impact with speed restriction bumps is not covered by the guarantee.
- Damage caused as a result of the failure of a rubber mounting hanger is excluded from the guarantee, unless such failure occurs within a period of 12 months from the date of installation, and has not occurred as a result of impact or negligence.
- Damage caused as a result of serious engine wear resulting in fuel or oil contamination to silencer materials invalidates the guarantee.
- Nonstandard use of the vehicle invalidates the guarantee.
- Alterations or modifications carried out to the system by any third party invalidate the guarantee.
- This guarantee does not cover any form of consequential loss or damage howsoever caused.
- This guarantee does not cover any exhaust system that is not fitted correctly or Truck bar attached properly by a professional tradesman. A valid receipt must be provided as proof of proper installation